He told me he's gonna take me out before the game in warmups. Absolutely no problem. "I'm going to end your career, Carter.' There's no problem. I put a few dollars on his head prior to the game. Guard myself, protect my family. That's the league that Madden 24 coins  I grew up in."

Carter's remarks are the reason that some people, especially those that played in Madden NFL 23. think the commissioner was too harsh in the punishments he handed out to players. Carter's words indicate that bounties are being played throughout the league for quite some time There's even an Wikipedia page dedicated to the 1989 "Bounty Bowl" - and the Saints might not be all that special.

The Madden NFL 23 investigation claims to have found Saints players who were purposefully trying to harm players- "cart-offs" or "knockouts." The difference (if any) and it's that Carter affirms that the bounties he received were intended to provide "protection or a big thrill, or even helping your team win, it was not meant to hurt or maim the man."

Carter's situation is also different in the sense that he didn't get repeatedly warned about bounties, as the Saints were. It's one thing to violate the rules. It's an entirely different matter to continue to break the rules against the law or, in this instance, Roger Goodell.

Madden NFL 23 Draft private workout tracker 2013: The most up-to-date list of visitors from the Mut 24 coins